Mr. Simbarashe Mazani
Masters in Occupational Psychology
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Faculty: Social And Behavioural Sciences
Department: Department of Applied Psychology
Research Category: Behavioral Sciences
Mr Mazani is a registered Occupational Psychologist (AHPCZ)
he has over 15 Years Experience as a Human Resources Practitioner and Occupational Psychologist.
He holds a MSc Occupational Psychology (Merit) Research Topic: Validation of the Delta Apprenticeship Selection Battery.
and a BSc Psychology (2.1) Research Topic: The relationship between Job Satisfaction and Organisational Citizenship Behaviour.
Grants & Funding (current and Past projects):
Awards & Achievements:
• Awarded University Book Prize in 2004.
• Zimbabwe Psychology Association -Treasurer (2018 & 2019) Secretary General (2020) and President (2021).
• Set up the Delta Corporation Talent Hub 2018.
Consultancy and advisory work (current and past):
• SJM talent management consultancy (Managing Consultant) 2018 to date.
• Delta Corporation Talent Hub (Project Lead) 2017 to Date.
Supervision information (MPhil, DPhil, etc.):
Professional membership, Committees, Boards:
• Zimbabwe Psychology Association – Member (2012) Treasurer (2018 & 2019) Secretary General (2020) and President (2021) Director Collective Bargaining (2022).
• Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe Member (2012 to date)
External Profile Links (Google Scholar, ResearchGate, LinkedIn, other social media links):
ResearchGate: Simbarashe Mazani
LinkedIn : Simbarashe Mazani